Austwide crane offers the best price in Australia.
Our training is custom to your crane, and any other specific requirements you may have, it will emphasise the correct way to operate your crane and highlight features that will enable better efficiency on the use of the crane. Correct training will translate to less operator errors, reduce crane misuse and possible damage, thus saving you time and money in the long run. Our training has been designed in accordance to the unit of competence, RIIHAN305A Operate a gantry or overhead crane, it is presented by a service tech, someone who knows what the customer needs to know not someone who just sits in a classroom and may not even know the parts on your crane. Training is carried out on site in the customer’s workshop using the cranes the operator uses every day.
- Pre-start inspection.
- Design and markings on the crane.
- Operational checks.
- Safe operating.
- Planning the lift.
- Use for intended purpose.
- Prevention of accidents.
- How to deal with disturbances.
- Instructions concerning malfunctions.
- Power supply, isolation switches and limits.
- Use of radio control.
- Shut down procedure.
- Lifting slings and chain slinging methods.
- Inspecting your lifting equipment prior to use.