Ensure your crane equipment is reliable, safe and complies with Australian standards.
Cranes manufactured by Austwide Cranes and Chains conform to all Australian standards, ensuring you receive a safe, reliable and cost-effective lifting system, delivered on time and on budget. With your safety and the safety of all workers our top concerns, we offer 24hour support including crane inspections, crane maintenance and emergency servicing, performed by our qualified and highly experienced staff.
Why use austwide for your next inspections
Austwide Cranes & Chains are renowned for certification, verification of all types of crane, lifting and hoisting equipment. Austwide Cranes & Chains provide clients with unmatched service, technical expertise and quality equipment to carry out crane inspection for the following:
- Personnel handling devices: e.g. mobile elevating work platforms, ski lifts, elevators, cable cars and escalators.
- Material-handling equipment: e.g. telehandlers, hooks, cranes, elevating platforms, track-mounted cranes, fork-lifts, shackles and derricks.
Austwide Cranes & Chains crane and equipment inspection can improve the following areas:
- Assure the safe working condition of the hoisting, lifting equipment & proper working capability of the crane.
- Maintain the capability of your equipment
- Plan for outages to minimise operational activities & maximise uptime
- Assure the safe working condition of the hoisting, lifting equipment & proper working capability the crane.
- Meet all the necessary regulations, conducted by an independent inspection, which comply with all the appropriate Australian engineering codes and standards.
Auswide Cranes & Chains have the accreditation to carry out statutory inspections on lifting equipment, cranes and hoisting. In addition we can perform conformity assessments. Additionally, we offer crane operator training. See the crane operator training page for more details.
Our inspection services include:
- Repairs supervision
- Regulatory compliance assessments
- Checking of sheaves, wire rope assemblies, brakes & clutches
- Line level and span crane gantry surveys
- Remnant life assessment
- Re-examination of all safety devices
- Static and dynamic load testing
- Inspection of all the structural load bearing members & sheaves
- Operational tests to assure that your unit is functioning properly
- Checking rails, cranes, girders & columns of overhead cranes to assure structural integrity
- Calculation reviews and design studies
- Periodic inspections & inspection prior to use of structural, safety systems, electrical and mechanical in addition to chains & ropes
- Visual inspections for distortions and non-destructive testing of load hooks for cracks
Get in touch with us to find out how our inspection services can help you.